Bush Street & Columbia Street, 1938
A view of Bush Street, east from Columbia Street.
On the corner is the Erie Brass Foudry, which which specialized in the making of brass castings for use by local shipyards. It was owned and operated by William Mulligan from the late Ninteenth century to this retirement in 1933.
The entire area was torn down and replaced by NYCHA's Red Hook Houses.