Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1922. In 1929, this became the Norwegian's Sailor Church.

Clinton Street, at the N.W. corner of First Place, showing the Westminster Presbyterian Church organised on January 31, 1856. It was opened for services in a frame structure on this site in 1856. In 1867 this building was erected. In 1929 it had become the Norwegian's Sailor Church.

Eugene L. Armbruster Collection.

Share this Item