Hamilton Avenue, east side, from Columbia Street (right) to Woodhull Street, showing two brick buildings that were later demolished. On its site was erected a Socony gasoline station. The two houses form a triangle made up of the three above-mentioned thoroughfares. Columbia Street can be seen running in a northeasterly direction on the right; on the extreme left is a house on Woodhull Street.
March 27, 1931
P. L. Sperr