Court Street, from Bryant Street to Gowanus Canal, showing in the background the Ira S. Bushey and Sons boat building plant.
October 8, 1937.
P. L. Sperr.
Note: Ira S. Bushey was more than a shipyard. They also were a fuel terminal. The fuel tanks are still in use as of 2015. Submitted by Carolina Salguero, PortSide NewYork, www.portsidenewyork.org, firstname.lastname@example.org