Henry Street, north from Hamilton Avenue. The houses on the east side of Henry Street were demolished for the widening of Hamilton Avenue and its reconstruction into Brooklyn's northerly extension of the Belt Parkway. In the center background is Public School No. 142.
View 3 is north from 9th Street.
October 13, 1940
Views 1, 2, 3
P. L. Sperr