International Ship Fitting and Supply Co.

International Ship Fitting and Supply Co.  was located at 27 India Wharf in the Atlanctic Basin, in the 1920s.  They operated as a a ship chandler: offering engine room, deck, job and steward's steamship supplies.  They also provided lighterage services (transported goods to ships and piers by barge) and supplied coal.

Philip F. McManus was Prresident of the company in 1920.

Share this Item