Brooklyn: Hamilton Avenue - Garnet Street
Hamilton Avenue, east side, south from Garnet Street, showing the area that was clenred of all its bu'ldings for the construction of Gowanus Parkway, Brooklyn's northerly extension of the Belt Parkway. On the left is a row of tenements on the east side of Court Street; to its right is the Devoe and Rnynolds paint factory on the
Gowanus Canal, near the bridge.
View 2 is south from Centre Street.
View 1: October 23, 1940
View 2: September 7, 1940
P. L. Sperr